Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Plotting
Guess what? I've sent a query off and am working on completing my plot for another novella. To me, plotting is like washing dishes. You don't like it, but you gotta do it, right? Otherwise, dirty dishes will run you out of your home. Same way with a weak plot. Well, you won't run from home, but you might drop kick that book right out the window. Let's just say, I don't want to be the author of the book that comes sailing out of your window to bonk an unsuspecting pedestrian on the head.
posted by Liz @ 9:22 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Yahoo! Avatars Home: Southern State, United States
About Me: I'm shy...seriously!
See my complete profile

What I'm Reading

    Photobucket

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by



Jodici Designs
Jodici Designs