Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Body Mover Series
Whew! I blew through books 4 and 5 of Stephanie Bond's Body Movers series. I read while cooking (and it's a wonder I didn't burn anything), read in the bathtub (insert same concern here) and even while exercising (not surprised I didn't burn calories).

I am on pins and needles waiting for book 6 that drops in early June. I was leaning toward Carlotta picking Jack out of the 3 men who are interested in her. But Cooper is now my front runner followed by Peter and then Jack. I have no idea why Jack fell to the back of the pack.

Oh well, I've become accustomed to reading a new book every month. It'll be hard to adjust after book 6, but somehow I'll make it through.
posted by Liz @ 10:26 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Yahoo! Avatars Home: Southern State, United States
About Me: I'm shy...seriously!
See my complete profile

What I'm Reading

    Photobucket

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by



Jodici Designs
Jodici Designs