Sunday, September 16, 2007
Summer, don't go!
I can't believe the season's almost over. Yes, the heat was atrocious, but hey, I'm a summer baby. I can take it. Besides, I have a love/hate relationship with winter. Yes, snow is pretty, but not when I have to drive around in it.

Labor Day traditionally signals the end of wearing white, but the fashion honchos in New York claim that's a-changing. My personal viewpoint is as long as the temp climbs over 80 degrees, I'm okay. LOL.

I have good news!! I tied as a finalist in a contest. YEA!!!

Hope everyone had a great summer. I'm off to check on the weather forecast so I'll know if I can wear white this week...
posted by Liz @ 6:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Yahoo! Avatars Home: Southern State, United States
About Me: I'm shy...seriously!
See my complete profile

What I'm Reading

    Photobucket

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by



Jodici Designs
Jodici Designs