Friday, April 04, 2008
What I've been up to
Spring is here in full force and I've missed taking a photo of the blooming dogwoods. Why? Because of the rain. LOL. Can't complain though. We need it.

I have begun work on the sequel to Treasure's Pleasure. Well, I shouldn't say a sequel actually, because Juan and Darla don't appear in the story. This one is all about Benicio and Veronica. During Treasure's Pleasure, I knew Ben had his chance at love, but things didn't work out and he kept bugging me while I was writing Juan's story so he's up to bat now.

Anyone following the NCAA basketball finals? I will be glued to the tube this weekend for the nail biting games between Kansas and North Carolina and Memphis and UCLA. YIKES! Wonder how many Tums the coaches are going to chew?

posted by Liz @ 10:51 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Yahoo! Avatars Home: Southern State, United States
About Me: I'm shy...seriously!
See my complete profile

What I'm Reading

    Photobucket

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by



Jodici Designs
Jodici Designs