Friday, May 16, 2008
SATC - May 30th


I can hardly wait for this movie. I keep hearing tidbits of what's going to occur and I don't like it one bit. I want to be surprised so I'm trying not to read the reviews. Who cares about the reviews? I LOVED the series so natch, I'll go see the movie.

I just purchased the complete series (and in case my dear, devoted husband is reading this, it's used, in excellent condition and I received a great price).

Such as I do in all my series addictions be they books or movies, I plan to watch every single episode and then see the movie.

Mr. Big (AKA John James Preston) is an example of a great Alpha male...
posted by Liz @ 11:45 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At May 17, 2008 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Would you believe I've never seen a single episode before? What?

    Paz *shrugging*

     
  • At May 19, 2008 1:57 PM, Blogger Carol Burnside aka Annie Rayburn said…

    I'm sure I've not seen more than 2-3 episodes and then probably just bits and pieces while my daughter had it on.

    That said, I've seen a few previews of the movie and it looks good.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Yahoo! Avatars Home: Southern State, United States
About Me: I'm shy...seriously!
See my complete profile

What I'm Reading

    Photobucket

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by



Jodici Designs
Jodici Designs