Wednesday, June 08, 2011
Versatile Blogger Award



My friend and fellow writer, Randy Jeanne, has inflicted me, I mean, awarded me, with the Versatile Blogger Award. I must admit to having received such an award before, but I was so bogged down that too much time had passed before I responded.


In an effort to be more timely, here are my responses:


1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you. Thanks, RANDY!! Check out Randy's latest offerings at Amazon, Stealing Amy and Lights! Cameras! Love!

2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.

a) I can move the veins of my left hand when I make a fist. I've always been able to do this and have no idea how I figured out I could make them move.

b) I love buying shoes, but I hate wearing them. I prefer to be barefoot at all times.

c) I am a self-proclaimed Solitaire queen.

d) I've had a patch of grey hair since I was around 8. Not sure how much that patch has grown these days.

e) I have a sister who is a hand model.

f) I was a tomboy when I was younger.

g) I love listening to loud music while cleaning my house.


3. Pass the award on to 5 newfound blogging buddies.

Hmm, since I haven't spent much time in the blogosphere lately, I'm at a loss as to how to pass the award on to.

However, if you're reading this, consider this an invitation to take the award and make it your own! LOL.



    posted by Liz @ 1:06 PM  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Yahoo! Avatars Home: Southern State, United States
    About Me: I'm shy...seriously!
    See my complete profile

    What I'm Reading

      Photobucket

    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Template by



    Jodici Designs
    Jodici Designs