Thursday, June 12, 2008
SATC Reaction
I love, love, loved the movie! Wait..don't throw tomatoes at me yet (especially given the recent recall). I watched the show when it originally aired on HBO not the watered down version on TBS. So for me, the movie was worth waiting years for.

I'm a bit of a Charlotte in that I love happy endings, love the optimism of love itself and the completeness of finding the person who is your other half.

You already know I'm save my spare change. I can't wait for the DVD to come out. I'll definitely be a Best Buy customer that week....
posted by Liz @ 12:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Yahoo! Avatars Home: Southern State, United States
About Me: I'm shy...seriously!
See my complete profile

What I'm Reading

    Photobucket

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by



Jodici Designs
Jodici Designs