Tuesday, January 16, 2007
5 Useful Ways to Benefit your Life
So we're about two weeks into the new year. Resolutions abound, but if you're like me, normally mine have hit the wayside by March or so. So instead of the normal weight loss decree, I'm going to try some different ones. Here are a few:
  1. Resolve to learn a new skill (either utilize online courses or evening classes at a local college. Can be something to further you in your occupation or something that you've always wanted to learn).
  2. Resolve to have more fun (be a kid at heart).
  3. Resolve to help others.
  4. Resolve to expand your friendship circle (reach out to people you haven't spoken with lately).
  5. Resolve to update your resume (always have a current resume handy. You may have only a few hours to react an opportunity).

Fee free to suggest any that you plan to implement!

posted by Liz @ 8:30 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At January 19, 2007 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    These are great resolutions, actually! You can do it!

    Paz

     
  • At February 02, 2007 5:23 AM, Blogger Pamela Tyner said…

    Those are fantastic resolutions. I love them!

     
  • At February 16, 2007 4:31 PM, Blogger Terry Spear/Terry Lee Wilde said…

    Super resolutions, Liz! I made a friend substitute teaching and it was so nice to find out how much we have in common! So I loved your idea of reaching out to make new friends. Also, having fun is so important! I tend to be a workaholic, and just having fun, hey if it isn't on my things to do list, it's not supposed to be! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Yahoo! Avatars Home: Southern State, United States
About Me: I'm shy...seriously!
See my complete profile

What I'm Reading

    Photobucket

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by



Jodici Designs
Jodici Designs